Welcome to https://fitnesswale.com (the "Site"). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site ("Visitors") who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by fitnesswale (collectively, "Services") ("Authorized Customers").
"Personally Identifiable Information"
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by fitnesswale is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of fitnesswale except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at Sirhind, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Cookies used by our service providers
How does fitnesswale use login information?
fitnesswale uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user's movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at Contactfitnesswale@gmail.com
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site's database by contacting. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor's entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
These are summarized rights that you have under data protection law
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw consent
https://fitnesswale.com contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by fitnesswale to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Contactfitnesswale@gmail.com or write us:
Sirhind, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information toContactfitnesswale@gmail.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
By using our Application and/or Page you agree that you are granting us the right to use, copy, display, distribute, deliver, render, and publicy perform any content that you provide to us. The use of our Application and/or Page is also prohibited in certain countries, specifically ones that have blocked the use of Facebook or where your use or our content would be prohibited.
Type of Information We Automatically Collect from Users:
The information we collect depends on the information you allow others to view on your Facebook profile. However we will collect at least the following information about you:
- Current City
- Your profile picture
- IP Address
- Browser Type
- Interactions with our App or Facebook Page
Type of Information We Might Collect if you have Authorized us to collect is:
As we said before, we may collect more information depending on whether you have allowed us to collect it based on your user settings. This includes:
- Friends List
- Information about how you interact with yoru friends
- Profile information
- Posts you have "liked"
- Contact information
- Status Updates
- Calendar of Events
- Whether or not you are online
- "check ins" and friends that have checked you in
- posts or pictures you are tagged in
How we use your information :
Who do we share your information with?
Application Partners and Third Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties we have partnered with specifically for our Application and/or Fan Page. In addition, we may hire outside companies or third parties to help us manage, create, or maintain our Application and/or Fan Page. These parties are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential, and they will only have access to information that is needed to perform their job.
Other Users: If you have given us permission, and if one of the functions of our Application and/or Fan Page is to allow you to interact with others, you are going to be giving us the ability to share certain information with other users. However, we only share this information if you have allowed us to and if it is allowed by Facebook. We may also analyze how you interact with other users and then aggregate this information, in an anonymized form, to allow us to see how you use our Application and/or Page.
Legal Uses: We may disclose your information if required by a subpoena, through any legal process, to comply with any law or regulation, or by request of any law enforcement agency. We may also disclose your information if we reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent harm or injury or loss, in any way, to us or any third party.
Business Acquisition or Merger: If we are acquired or sell our business we may transfer your information. You may contact us in the event this happens if you have any concerns with the transfer of your data.
Controlling your Data
You may request that we delete any data about you at ay time. Unless you do so, however, we may retain your data until you ask us to delete it, even if we discontinue the Application and/or Page. You may also stop us from collecting information about you if you uninstall our App or remove yourself from our Page or if your account is deleted. We may provide you with the ability to review, correct, or delete your information.
Other Disclosures and Assurances
We DO NOT sell/transfer/give information about your use of Facebook to third parties unless authorized in this Agreement.
We use reasonable safeguards and protections to protect your data. We may have servers located in different jurisdictions so you are consenting to the transfer of this information from your residence to our servers.
We do not allow users under 13 to use our Application or Fan Page and will delete anyone we suspect is under age.
Collection of Information, Use of it and Communication with Parents
Children can investigate the site, and can view and print content without giving any individual data other than the automatic collection of device "persistent identifiers," examined in more detail beneath. Our site just gathers limited individual data if the child registers to become a member or presents a question or request to us. In the event, the data gathered does not permit contact with him or her or his or her gadget (counting, for instance, collected data), we may utilize and uncover it for any reason, to the degree allowed by applicable law.
In the event the child wants to register to our site , we require the following data to be submitted:
- Username (we advise the child not to use his or her real name);
- Birth month and year.
We additionally require the child to give a parent's email address. We utilize the parent's email address to look for parental consent for the child's enrollment and to clarify what data we are gathering, how we plan to utilize it, and how the parent can renounce consent or demand whenever that we expel the record and erase any individual data gathered from the child (counting the parental contact data).
In the event, that you believe your child is taking part in an action that gathers individual data and you or another parent/guardian have NOT consented, or in the event that you no longer wish for your child to take an interest as an individual from the site, please don't hesitate to reach us at Contactfitnesswale@gmail.com, and we will erase your child's record and the parental contact data.
Content Generated by Child
Certain exercises on our site and applications permit the child to make or control content and save it. Some of these exercises don’t oblige children to give any individual data and during this time we may not bring about notice to the parents. In the event, when an activity asks the child to provide individual data, we will either ask the submitter to delete the information, or we will look for verifiable parental consent by email for collection. If in addition to collecting information that includes personal information, fitnesswale also plans to post the content publicly or share it with a third party for the third party’s own use, we will obtain a higher level of parental consent.
- Ensure that the site functions properly;
- Enable us to conduct research and analysis to understand, address and improve the use and performance of the site; and
- Diagnose and respond to problems.
What Child’s Information is Visible on the Site?
We strictly restrict the amount of information freely available for individual who is known to us as a child. When a child posts any type of content on the site, only the age and the content is visible to others. The child's username is not posted with this submitted content on our site. Despite the fact that the child may create a profile for his or her record (which incorporates the username, password, birth month and year, and parent's email address), no part of the child's profile other than the child's age is openly visible.
What Child’s Information is Shared with Others?
We don't uncover to outsiders any child's personal information that we gather other than as follows, in compliance with applicable law: (a) with a parent's authorization, (b) as required by any relevant law, (c) to third-party services who help us work or deal with the site, (d) as part of aggregated data shared with third-party service providers, our Board of Directors, funders and different accomplices, (e) to conform to legal process, (f) to respond to legislative solicitations, (g) to implement our Terms of Service, (h) to ensure our operations, (i) for assistance in fraud detection and prevention; (j) to secure the rights, protection, well being or property of fitnesswale, your child or others, (k) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, and (l) in connection with a disposition of all or a considerable part of our business, resources or stock, for example, a deal, merger, consolidation, redesign, joint venture, task, or bankruptcy or comparable procedures.
Parents Control over Child’s Information
Parents / Guardians may at any time access or change the individual data that we have gathered online from their children. Parents may likewise solicit us to stop accumulation of information from their children, or to make no further utilization of, or erase, the individual data we have gathered online from their children, in which case, the child's record will be erased. Parents have to reach us at Contactfitnesswale@gmail.com, or by writing to us at the address gave underneath with their request. For your child's protection, we may need to check your identity before actualizing your demand. We will attempt to agree to your demand when reasonably practicable.
How Parents may Raise Questions and Concerns?
If a parent has any questions or concerns about his or her child's use of the site, we encourage the parent to contact us at Contactfitnesswale@gmail.com or:
# 334 WARD NO. 12
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect and use your data?
- Data used for marketing or shared with third parties
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies for other websites
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information. Personal information is any data that relates to an individual to use as identification like:
- Personal identification information - This data is provided by you for registration and for using other services - name, email address, phone number, country, state, etc.
- Browser and visit information - This data is provided by your browser and visits you made on our website - browser type, operating system, IP address, demographics, etc.
However, you can browse our website without providing your personal information.
How do we collect and use your personal information?
Collection of personal information
We collect your data in the following forms:
- Register online or place an order for any products or services
- Complete a survey or provide feedback on our products or services or via emails
- Visit our website using your browser's cookies
Use of personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your account on our website
- To process details related to your orders and refunds
- To identify you once you register on our website
- To provide you better usability and service
- To contact you and respond to your queries and feedbacks
- To understand which sections of the website are visited and how frequently
Data used for marketing or shared with third parties
Data used for marketing
Based on your preference, our organization would like to send you marketing emails for products, services, and offers that you might like. You have the right at any time to stop our organization from contacting you. You can anytime opt-out of our marketing-related emails at a later date.
Data sharing with third-party sites
Our organization will never share your personal information with third-party sites without taking prior permission from you. Though, we share your personal information within the organization, business partners, authorized third-party services.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access - You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information provided to us.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to tell us to correct the personal information that you believe needs correction. You also have the right to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erase - You have the right to ask us to erase all your personal data at any time.
- The right to object - You have the right to object to our organization's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You can anytime ask us to transfer your personal information to any other organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies for other linked websites
How to contact us?
Privacy Notice For California Residents
fitnesswale or https://fitnesswale.com
Owner (or We)
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website to Users.
User (or You)
Indicates any natural person or legal entity using this Website.
Information We Collect
The Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("personal information").
In particular, Website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last 12 months:
|A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
|A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
|Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
|D. Commercial information.
|Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|E. Biometric information.
|Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.
|Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a Website, application, or advertisement.
|G. Geolocation data.
|Physical location or movements.
|H. Sensory data.
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|I. Professional or employment-related information.
|Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
|Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
|Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like certain health or medical information and other categories of information protected by different laws.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our or our affiliates' assets in which personal information held by us or our affiliates about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Data Aggregators.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we've collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we've collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we’ve collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.). Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at
- Emailing us at Contactfitnesswale@gmail.com
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we've collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales
We will not sell your personal information to any party. If in the future, we anticipate selling your personal information to any party, we will provide you with the opt-out and opt-in rights required by the CCPA.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Other California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Contactfitnesswale@gmail.com.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our Website and update the notice's effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes. 'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the https://fitnesswale.com and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
Identify you as being logged in to the https://fitnesswale.com and to authenticate you. Make sure you connect to the right service on the https://fitnesswale.com when we make any changes to the way it works
For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using https://fitnesswale.com, so if you prevent these cookies we can't guarantee how the https://fitnesswale.com will perform during your visit. 'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use the https://fitnesswale.com e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the https://fitnesswale.com works, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the https://fitnesswale.com is used Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site. Obtain data on the number of users of the https://fitnesswale.com that have viewed a product or service Help us improve the https://fitnesswale.com by measuring any errors that occur. Test different designs for the https://fitnesswale.com Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
'Functionality' cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use 'Functionality' cookies for such purposes as:
Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colors, Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey. Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the https://fitnesswale.com Platform so that it won’t repeat Show you when you're logged in to the https://fitnesswale.com , To provide and show embedded video content, Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties. ‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to the https://fitnesswale.com, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows https://fitnesswale.com to display targeted ads to you on the https://fitnesswale.com.
We may use targeting cookies to:
Display targeted ads within the https://fitnesswale.com. To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on the https://fitnesswale.com.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are often known as browser cookies or tracking cookies. These cookies are small encrypted text files stored in browser directories. Like other web servers, we also place these cookies on your device to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information.
The main purpose of placing these cookies is to provide you better user experience on our website. These cookies are used in the following ways:
- To keep you signed in
- To understand user behavior on how you use our website
- To keep track of user visits and activities
- To auto-fill login details when your re-visit website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are many types of cookies, however, our website uses mainly below cookies:
These cookies are essential for the basic functions of the website or to provide the product, service or content requested by you. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide you the products or services asked for.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. These cookies are set to provide better services that we have added to our pages.
The website uses this type of cookies to collect information about your visits to our website. Such as:
- Which pages did you visit?
- What content did you view?
- Which links did you click?
And other information about your browser, IP address, device, location. These cookies are used for advertising purposes.
These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. These cookies are used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements based on your visits. They do not store personal data but store info of your browser and internet device. You can opt-out by not allowing these cookies which will lead to less targeted advertising.
We use these cookies from third-party organizations to get insights about our website. These cookies are set by websites that are not visited by you by adding third-party elements like plugins or ads on their website. Third-party cookies also track users activities and save their browsing information for targeting ads.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
What is the DoubleClick cookie doing on my computer?
If you have a DoubleClick cookie in your Cookies folder, it is most likely a DART cookie. The DoubleClick DART cookie helps marketers learn how well their Internet advertising campaigns or paid search listings perform. Many marketers and Internet websites use DoubleClick's DART technology to deliver and serve their advertisements or manage their paid search listings. DoubleClick's DART products set or recognize a unique, persistent cookie when an ad is displayed or a paid listing is selected. The information that the DART cookie helps to give marketers includes the number of unique users their advertisements were displayed to, how many users clicked on their Internet ads or paid listings, and which ads or paid listings they clicked on.
Why does your cookie keep coming back after I delete it?
When you visit any website or search engine on which DoubleClick's DART technology is used, our servers will check to see if you already have a DART cookie. If the servers do not receive a DART cookie, the servers will try to set a cookie in response to your browser's "request" to view that Web page. If you do not want a DART cookie with a unique value, you can obtain a DoubleClick DART "opt out" cookie. Alternatively, you can adjust your Internet browser's settings for handling cookies. This is explained in the next question.
How can I adjust my cookie settings to accept or decline cookies?
To eliminate cookies you may have currently accepted, and to deny or limit cookies in the future, please follow one of these procedures:
IMPORTANT: IF YOU DELETE YOUR OPT-OUT COOKIE, YOU WILL NEED TO OPT-OUT AGAIN. IF YOUR BROWSER BLOCKS ALL OR THIRD-PARTY COOKIES, YOU WILL BLOCK THE SETTING OF OPT-OUT COOKIES.
* If you are using Internet Explorer 6.0, go to the Tools menu, then to Internet Options, then to the Privacy tab. This version of Internet Explorer is the first to use P3P to distinguish between types of cookies. P3P uses standardized privacy statements made by the cookie issuer to manage your acceptance of cookies. Under the "Privacy" tab, click on the "Advanced" button. Select "Override automatic cookie handling" and choose whether you want to accept, block or be prompted for "First-party" and "Third-party Cookies." If you want to block all cookies coming from DoubleClick's doubleclick.net domain, go to the "Web Sites" section under the "Privacy" tab and click the "Edit" button. In the "Address of Web site" field, enter "doubleclick.net," select "Block," click OK (menu will disappear); click OK again and you will be back to the browser.
* If you are using Netscape 6.0+, go to "Edit" in the menu bar, click on "Preferences," click on "Advanced," and select the "Cookies" field. Now check either the box that says, "Warn me before accepting a cookie" or "Disable cookies." Click on "OK." Now go to your "Start" button, click on "Find," click on "Files and Folders," type "cookies.txt" into the search box that appears, and click "Find Now." When the search results appear, drag all files listed, into the "Recycle Bin." Now shut down and restart your Netscape. Depending on your earlier choice you will either be prompted by new cookie sets or no cookies will be set or received.* If you are using Mozilla or Safari, please go to their websites to find out how to disable cookies in those programs.
- Website: https://fitnesswale.com
- Email: Contactfitnesswale@gmail.com